1. Use the Launch VPC Wizard to create a public cloud
2. Create your EC2 instance, preferably using an NGINX AMI image. Assign the newly launched VPC to the EC2 instance when creating.
3. Create an internet gateway for the VPC
4. Create an elastic IP. Assign public elastic IP to the private IP address of the EC2 instance.
5. You must now have at least SSH access to your EC2 instance.
6. Create a security group that allows incoming traffic at ports 80 and 443. Assign this security group to the EC2 instance.